Sunday, September 28, 2008

The Hutchinsons are Famous







While my girls were watching a movie yesterday, I was enjoying my guilty pleasure (US Weekly). Taylor was sitting next to me and looked at the picture of Travis Barker and said, "Its Daddy." Jolee then looked over and said, "Yeah, he has statues (tattoos) like Daddy too!" I turned the page to discover Rob and I walking on the beach, or so Taylor thought. I guess I can kind of see it too. A couple more pages into the mag, Shawna (Kate Hudson) was discovered wearing a wedding dress. It was so funny. It made my day!

3 comments:

Emily B said...

Hi, Adrienne. It's Emily Bowman. I found you on Holly's blog. You guys do look like them, except you look so much better than Shanna Moakler. And my son did that UNLV experiment, and he has the same cute t-shirt. I can'r believe how big your kids are. I'm adding you to my blogs, okay?

The Kennedy Family said...

Hey, it's Melissa Kennedy. I can't believe I didn't know you have a blog! I want to add you to mine, ok?

Nadia said...

Hi - I just found your blog It's been so fun looking at all the picts. I cant get over how fast your kids are growing. It will be so fun to get together for Thanksgiving. See you soon