Sunday, September 28, 2008

Lab Rat


I received a call from the UNLV Department of Psychology asking about my 5 month old. They are conducting research into what makes a face familiar to a baby. I had received calls from them about my other girls and always had something else going on. But since Michael is my last baby, I thought...why not. It was really interesting. I took Michael into a dark room with two T.V. screens. They showed many different faces, all different ethnicticities and ages. They taped his reactions, he would get so excited at the little boy face. When we left Michael got a shirt that says, "I graduated from the UNLV Baby Lab." It was an interesting experience.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Yeah! I found your blog!!! :) Mikey is getting SO big and SO STINKIN CUTE!!! I have to come see him soon!! XOXO