Saturday, September 6, 2008

My Little Monster


My little Michael is getting so big. I took him to the pediatrician last week for his 4 month check up and he weighs 17 pounds. This is the same guy who weighed 6 pounds a birth. People look at me like, "Are you feeding this kid butter?" when I tell them his age. I am not complaining though, I love me some thick thighs. It means they are healthy, right? I would take a little chunker any day of the week over a skinny baby. The only thing that is suffering is my biceps from that darn car seat. Those things are such a pain. I might have to put him in a booster seat next week if this continues. Anyway Michael is so much fun. He is always giggling and loves to kiss his mommy. Here is a picture of him in his Beatles gear, what a hip kid!

2 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

Holy cow! If he was 6 pounds at birth, what will Colby weigh at 4 months?! AHHHHH ;) He is so absolutely adorable! The chubs just make him cuter!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Must take after his older 2nd cousin, Ryan. Ryan was 22 lbs at 5 months.