Thursday, September 25, 2008

First Hair Cut




So I had finally had enough of Michael's Donald Trump inspired comb over and cut his hair off. So while he was in his bumbo chair after dinner(by the way the pink chair was a hand me down, I hope I am not giving him a complex) I busted out the clippers and gave him a number 1 fade. Look at my grown up guy! My dad said that he looks like a gangster, like he should be wearing a wife beater and driving a lowrider! But I think he looks down right adorable. He looks so big, like he is ready to start kindergarten or something. I have included a before and after picture. Don't mind the sweet potatoes on his face, like I said it was right after dinner.

1 comment:

Jamie Lynn said...

Oh my goodness! What a difference a pair of clippers can make! Love the new look.....it's SICK! ;)