Thursday, September 25, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday Jolee!









I can't believe that my first born is 4 years old now! She is getting so big. A couple days before her birthday I was getting her dressed, and the dress was a little bit shorter than usual. I told her this and she responded, "My skin must already think I'm 4!" What a cute kid. My little girl got a princess bike as was so stoked. We celebrated with a family party at Chuck E. Cheese. When we were driving home that night she said, "This is my best birthday." I am glad she had a good time. Taylor had a blast with the skee ball. She would just scream when she tossed the ball. It was so funny.

2 comments:

Jamie Lynn said...

Happy, happy birthday Jo Jo! I'm sad we weren't there to celebrate with the big girl! I still remember a Burger King party for a big 2 year old! Man, how time flies!

Rae said...

Happy birthday Jolee!!
PS I heard my friend Laura (Denos) Crooks moved into your ward! She was one of my first friends I made when I moved to California 15 years ago. She is the sweetest girl ever!