Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Happy Halloween



OK! I know I am a day late and a buck short, but its better now than never. I have been slacking with the blogging, sorry. Anyway...Happy Halloween! We had a great Halloween this year. Jolee broke the princess mold and was a kitty cat, Taylor was "Snow Wipe" (you get the idea) and my little peanut Mikey was a pumpkin. It was so fun. Taylor finally understood the concept of trick or treating and had a blast. I dressed up as a witch for our ward's trunk or treat. I had little Mikey in the baby bjorn and he was a "Son of a Witch". Definitely mixed reactions from that, but I thought it was funny. My girls weren't huge fans of mommy in a wig. When I came downstairs, Taylor said, "What is your name? Are you a Ah Ha Ha Ha? (evil laugh)" Gotta love kids. Anyway...Happy Belated Halloween!

1 comment:

Heather said...

I think it is hilarious!!!