Sunday, November 30, 2008

Christmas card picture


I am thinking that this is the picture I will use for Christmas cards this year. Once again, Shawna took a pretty good picture. This is out in front on my aunt and uncle's house in Orange County on Thanksgiving day. We sneaked out while dinner was being prepared. We had a great day and a wonderful meal. I got to spend time with my cousins, their spouses, and children (which I learned are called my "first cousin, once removed"). We made Christmas ornaments and ate until we were stuffed. I found out that I have a lot in common with my cousin Brad's wife Nadia. We both have an infatuation with Bear Grylls, celebrity gossip, and ballet flats. Thanks for the shoes, by the way! :) The only thing that wasn't too fun was driving back to Vegas that night, but we had to be home for our Black Friday deals.

1 comment:

elise said...

great picture! it was fun to see you guys. and thanks again for bringing the cute ornament stuff!