Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black Friday

Yes! Rob and I braved the crowds once again this year to shop on Black Friday. We got home from California late and finally crawled into bed at 11:00 pm. It felt like we only took a long nap, because the alarm went off at 3:00 am. Our babysitter was over at our house at 3:30 am, and we were out the door in time to make it to Kohl's before they opened at 4:00 am. I got so many good deals, like toys 50% off and a 28 inch flat screen LCD tv for our master bedroom for $299, we also got guitar hero for our new wii for $50. I think that is well worth getting out of bed early for. Rob and I finished up our Christmas shopping and I was even interviewed on the news. I probably should have said no, considering I didn't sleep the night before, had a baseball hat and no make up on. But its all part of the fun. Black Friday officially brings in the Christmas season. Merry Christmas!

No comments: