Sunday, November 30, 2008

Surprise...We are going to Disneyland!




So we were invited to Thanksgiving down at my aunt and uncle's home in Mission Veijo, CA this year. We decided that since we were down there, we would make a trip over to Disneyland. We were excited to see my mom's marker in front of the park (see picture). We were also excited to ambush the kids with Disneyland. We woke up really early on Wednesday morning and drove straight there. We told the girls we were just going to Papa Jim's (my uncle Jim) house for Thanksgiving. We didn't tell the girls where we were until Jolee saw the Materhorn out her window. She said, "What's that?" I pratically screamed, "It's Disneyland and we are going there right now!!!" The girls started screaming, it was so cute. Disneyland was fun, but stupid crowded. I only gotta to go on 5 rides. I saw my good friend Taylor Kowalis there as well as some other families from our ward. Mikey even had a good time, when we met Mickey Mouse, he tried to chew on Mickey Mouse's nose, gotta love teething children.

1 comment:

SP said...

Oh how fun! I have always wanted to surprise the kids on a vacation trip. The marker for your mom is awesome. You'll have to tell me the story behind it? Happy Turkey Day!