Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Happy 3rd Birthday Taylor




Taylor celebrated her 3rd Birthday on January 11th. I can't believe my little girl is growing up so quickly! To celebrate her birthday, we had a small princess party the day before. It was a girls only thing. Jolee even told Rob and my dad that they couldn't come. It was fun having it with just the girls. The little girls wore princess dresses, ate corndogs and cupcakes, and had their nails painted. Taylor loved having all the attention on her. That night we went to In N Out for dinner. It was special for me because it was the last meal I ate before I delivered her and the first meal I ate after I had her. What can I say? I love me some In N Out. Happy Birthday Taylor! You are such a funny, sweet, cuddly, and beautiful little girl!

No comments: