Thursday, January 1, 2009

Christmas Morning




Merry Christmas! It was a great Christmas at the Hutchinson house this year. Michael got blocks, tonka trucks, a walker, and so much more. The first grandson got SPOILED this year. Taylor's big gift was a My Little Pony Castle and Jolee's was a big girl scooter. They had so much, I was tempted to stash some away for upcoming birthdays. But I guess my girls are getting to big for that trick. Rob got me a beautiful necklace with my kids names on it and a digital frame with a ton of pictures of my mom in it. He is the most thoughtful husband. I love him dearly. He also got me a lot of little things, a favorite being Britney Spears new CD. My girls are constantly singing, "You, You, You Are!" It's great! Rob got some bike parts, church stuff, and an IPOD dock thing. It was a very special Christmas. These are pictures of Taylor making sure Santa ate his cookies as well as Mikey opening a present.

No comments: