Monday, May 4, 2009

Race for the Cure





We participated in the Race for the Cure again this year. It has become a fun tradition for our family. My sweet Dad had shirts made for all of us with pictures of my mom on it. It is so amazing to see so many people out to support breast cancer. I got teared up a few times seeing women in all their bald headed glory walking a 5K. That is true courage. It was inspiring! What a fun day, I hope to able to participate with my family for many years to come!

2 comments:

Taylor Kowallis said...

How fuN! I wish I was there to race for a cure with you!! Miss you tons!

elise said...

The Race for the Cure is my all time favorite race to run in. I love all of the support, the unity, thinking of my family members that have been affected with every step that I run, the pink. It is such a wonderful cause.