Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The Lion King



Jolee and I went to see the Lion King last night. It was amazing! Jolee really wanted to go and so I was planning on taking her for her birthday in September. I asked her, "Would you rather have a birthday party or go see The Lion King?" She choose the latter. Then last week, Rob won tickets by signing up on some radio's website. We were so excited! Jolee wanted to wear a dress, she picked out this one and said, "This is good for a date." How cute is she? The show is incredible! Go see it and tell me that you don't get choked up when they sing, "The Circle of Life." What a fun night!

1 comment:

Jamie Poort said...

How fun! Chloe keeps asking me when we can go but she is only 3...it will be a few years! It was fun seeing you today! I'm sorry that I didn't stop to talk. Your kids look so big (and cute!)...