Saturday, May 23, 2009

JOLEE-isms



Jolee truly does say the darndest things. I am always telling Rob and my girlfriends about the funny things she says. She is a very witty 4-year-old. My friend Kelli Black said that I could make a book of JOLEE-isms. She has shot off a couple of gems this week. I don't want to forget them. So I am going to share them with you.

1. "Mommy, How come your hair is two different colors? It is skin color and brown."

2. "I always walk sassy when I have my swimsuit on."

3. "The other day, when I was supposed to be napping, I was looking at myself in the mirror and I brushed my bangs over to the side and I look so cute with no bangs." (We are growing them out)

4."I am going to put my shoes on, Just for in case."

I posted this with a picture of my little toddler Jo Jo , who is now a sassy-walking, bangs-growing 4 and a half year old Jolee. Where does the time go?

2 comments:

SP said...

HaHa I LOVE IT! JoJo is looking more like you and sounding too LOL

Nadia said...

That is seriously hysterical. Its hard to choose a favorite
Jolee-ism, but I love the swimsuit one. Us girls have to learn early how to work that swimsuit.