Saturday, May 30, 2009

Jay Walking



I was visiting Universal Studios with my parents in 2003 and met Jay Leno. I was on Jay Walking and pretty much made a fool of myself. I was just being silly. They asked, "Where do they speak Gaelic? I said San Fransisco." My Jay Walking encounter turned into me flying to LA to be on Jay Walking All Stars, where I won! :) Anyway, I had forgotten about my 5 minutes of fame until last when my friend Sesily called me and said, "You were just on Jay Leno!!!" Last night was the last episode and they were showing the Best of Jay Walking. Yours truly made "The Best Of"! :)

5 comments:

christy said...

I love your serious face in the second picture! You were really thinking about it, so cute! I'm proud my BFF was on that.

Kollen Marchant said...

That's awesome. Congratulations on your fame. I hope it doesn't get out of control.Just kidding

Emily B said...

That is so cool! I love Jay Leno. I know I would embarrass myself if I did Jay Walking because I never know the answers to the questions they ask people.

SP said...

HAHA! I love it Congrats! I remember this day, your mom was so excited you were on "HER JAY" show and showed us the tape before we even met you!

Nadia said...

Deb and Jim were out at our house last weekend and we all watched you - nice work!