Monday, April 6, 2009

"There is something wrong with Michael!"


Those are the words that wake me up Sunday morning. I was enjoying my Sunday morning sleep in, when Rob busted in the room holding Mikey and looking panic stricken. I sit up...

Me: What's going on?
Rob: There is something wrong with Michael!
Me: What's wrong with him?
Rob: His poop is weird.
Me: What did his poop look like?
Rob: He pooped fluff!
Me: What? Let me see.

I look in Michael's diaper to discover that the diaper exploded and those little silicon gel things are every where. I laugh and tell my sweet hubby that there is nothing to worry about. The diaper just go too full. But it made me wonder? This is our third child and Rob just discovered that diaper explode on occasion. I think he needs more diaper duty!

No comments: