Friday, April 10, 2009

Glasses


So Jolee and Taylor had an appointment with a Pediatric Optometrist yesterday. Jolee's preschool teacher told me that she has noticed Jolee squinting in class. Rob and I have noticed Taylor squinting while watching t.v. So I took them both in and found out that both of my girls are near-sighted. Jolee needs a full blown prescription and will wear glasses all the time! He said Taylor will most likely need glasses once she starts elementary schools. My dang eyes! Why did I have to pass that down? Jolee is really excited though! We picked out some trendy rectangle frames that are hot pink. She was so upset that we had to leave the office without her glasses. She was sitting in her booster seat, arms crossed, cranky look on her face, and occasionally shouting, "UGGHHH....Glasses." Not upset because she is getting them, rather that she didn't have them right that minute. She will have them next week and I'll put up a picture of my very scholarly 4-year-old!

1 comment:

Taylor Kowallis said...

ohmiheck! Jolee is going to look soooooo dang cute with glasses! I have horrible eyes too! So we will see what happens with that!! I cant wait to see pictures!