Monday, April 6, 2009

Love Sack at the Love Shack


So we got a love sack! Rob and I thought, "Hey it is tan microfiber, the same as our couches, it will look good." So we got it in this weekend and the kids LOVED it! I loved thinking about Monday Night Movie Night with the whole family curled up on that thing. Well this morning when I came down stairs and saw what I thought was a giant boulder in my living room, needless to say I was alarmed. I can't help but think that it looks like a giant tumor in my living room. I am loving the love sack, but getting annoyed with it's lack of aesthetic appeal. What do you think? And how tiny and serious does my little Mikey look burried in it?

1 comment:

Taylor Kowallis said...

I love it! We have one also but red and the girls love being thrown in it! haha! They are so comfy!