Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Fun Weekend




We had a very fun weekend over here. Friday night I went to see Confessions of a Shopaholic with my girlfriends from my ward Laura and Amber. It was a cute movie, probably could have waited for the rental, but having a girl's night out coupled with Ben & Jerry's is priceless. When I got home, I logged on the computer to check my math test grade and I got a B. So that made me a happy, a B in Math for me is like an A in any other subject.

On Saturday, we met Rob's parents at the park and the kids had fun playing on the swings. I did however received the Worst Mom Ever reward. I pushed Tay Tay a little too high and she flipped out of the swing and landed into those darn wood chips. She got little cuts all over her precious face. I felt awful! Anyway...we came home from the park and got cleaned up and then headed over to the Stake Center for the Elders Quroum Dinner. We played the Newly Wed Game and Rob throughly embarassed me. One of the questions was, "What was the physical feature that attracted you to your wife?" I knew the answer, but didn't think he would actually say it in church. Long story short. Rob said, "Bum." Yes...I've got some junk, but like I said before throughly embarassing.

Sunday was a Fast Sunday. I had to take the kids with me to the airport to pick up Jacey and my Dad from Utah. From there, we headed to church. Hung out late and for the Break the Fast. Came home, put the kids to bed, and caught up on a very overloaded DVR. Great finish to a great weekend.

No comments: