Monday, March 9, 2009

Conversations with a 4-year-old



This is a conversation Jolee had with Rob and I yesterday. It was so funny, I wanted to share it. We were watching TV and we saw a commercial for the show Family Guy.

J: Mommy, will you record that show for me?

M: No, it is too naughty.

D: It is even too naughty for mommy and daddy.

J: Why is it naughty?

M: Because they say bad words.

J: Like Spongebob does?

D: Yes, like spongebob.

J: What kind of bad words do they say?

M: I don't know, just words that aren't nice.

J: I know, they must say stupid and "hurry up"

I will explain the hurry up thing. She is my little sensitive girl and almost cried one morning I told her to hurry up when we were trying to get out the door for preschool. She said, "Mommy, that is a mean thing to say, you should say go faster." I love the hilarious things she has been saying lately. She is definitely 4 going on 16.

No comments: