Monday, December 8, 2008

Magical Forest




Jolee's preschool had a field trip to the Magical Forest this morning. It was a great time, but it started off a little rocky. We were pulling into Opportunity Village and there is this dad just going to town peeing on the wall! He was there with a play group and had the audacity to pee on the wall, before he got his kids out of their car seats. I mean, peeing on something as wholesome as Opportunity Village?? That got me fired up! I rolled down my window and said, "Hey...keep your junk in your pants. I have kids in my car and I am going to call the cops." Well that part was just a bluff, but come on guy, have some class!! Anyway..once I vented about that to a couple other field tripping moms, I felt better and was able to enjoy the Magical Forest. The kids loved going on the train and merry go round. Michael is just getting over a cold, so he was strapped in his stroller with a blanket. Explaining the reason why he is M.I.A. in these pictures. I am so happy Christmas is almost here! :)

4 comments:

The Kennedy Family said...

I love that you actually said that to him!!! Good for you! Just because they can doesn't mean men should pee wherever they feel like it!

Rae said...

Classy.
I can totally hear you yelling that out the window. Hopefully one of the girls picked up on it and next time they see Rob will yell, "Keep your junk in your pants!" Hahahaha.
PS I'm still laughing about "I got this big ol noggin."

Ryan and Laura said...

Hey friend! I stalked you through Jason & Elise's blog :) Hope you don't mind. Let us know when your little guy feels better so we can play with you guys.

Steve and Rebecca said...

My kids are so scared of Santa this year!