Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Breakfast with Santa and cookies with Grammy



Saturday was a fun day for the kids. We had our annual ward breakfast with Santa. It was so fun. The kids loved seeing Santa, although I overheard Jolee saying to a friend, "I have already seen Santa 6 times." I don't know if it has been quite that many times yet, but close. Taylor was still excited and told him that she wanted, "Super Beauty." No it is not a new action hero, that is just Taylor's way of saying Sleeping Beauty. Jolee spoke for Micheal, telling Santa that we wanted blocks. After the breakfast, we headed to Grammy's (Rob's mom) house to make sugar cookies. The girls had a blast. And Michael loved getting sneaks of frosting from his Auntie Beth, I still don't know how I feel about that. Anyway what a fun Saturday. Oh and yes, they have their Candy Cane Cutie shirts on again. I got to get my money's worth! :)

No comments: