Tuesday, December 16, 2008

"And in the morning, I'm making waffles"


Does anyone recognize that quote? It's from Shrek, said by Donkey. My mom loved that quote. Anyway....just having a lazy morning. Jolee has a cough and a runny nose, so she stayed home from preschool. So the girls and watching Christmas movies and coloring in their "Charlie and Brown" (Charlie Brown) coloring books. I decided to make my new favorite, oatmeal waffles for breakfast, a million thanks to my good friend Sesily for sharing that recipe. Anway, I wanted to see if Mikey would like him so waffles, and boy oh boy, did he. I had to take it away from him because he was inhaling it. I thought he would choke. Anyway...moral of the story, gotta love the occasion lazy day in.

1 comment:

Jamie Lynn said...

OH my gosh A! Look at those eyes.....he is one handsome little guy! Or not so little huh?! They grow up way too fast!