Thursday, July 10, 2008

The Golden Child



So I have been having emotional issues about putting Mikey on formula. Especially after being able to successfully nurse my girls for about 10 months each. But after 3 days of my little boy sleeping through the night, I am singing praises to Enfamil! My girls didn't sleep through the night until they were over 1 year old. Mikey isn't even 3 months yet! This new found thing called a full night's rest is amazing! Thank you powdered formula! Thank you!

3 comments:

SP said...

Oh how cute he is! We miss you guys. Say, now that we are going to live in a vacationing spot maybe we can get you guys out there to visit. Hey free stay why not:o)

Jamie Lynn said...

Amen! What a good's night's sleep can do for a girl, huh?! ;) I know how that emotional turmoil feels, but you will be fine soon and he had plenty of breast milk to get him through. It will get easier.

Me said...

YOU HAVE A BLOG?! I am so excited! We may be a world away...okay, across town, but that's how it feels, but now we can stay more connected. Sorry we couldn't hang out this week. With your side & my side puking, what are we going to do?! I need to go to costco tomorrow or Friday, do you have anything going on?
Can't wait to stalk your blog!!